- Back to Part I: Beer Making – The Learning-ing
- Back to Part II: Beer Making – Stuff Acquired, Recipe Planned
- Back to Part III: Beer Making – The Plan
- Back to Part IV: Beer Making – Making Beer
Primary fermentation (which creates all the foam seen in the previous post) completed after about 5 days, so this weekend I racked the beer to a second carboy to separate it from the trub while secondary fermentation takes place. This will help with the overall clarity of the beer when it comes time to bottle it.
Not much else to report, except that it does smell nice and beer-y. Unfortunately that enters us into the long waiting game of two to three weeks before bottling. But don’t worry, I’ll be posting about my March #3SkillsYEG thing soon.
- Ahead to Part VI: Beer Making – Bottling